Leddy Group is partnering with a Premier employer in Vermont seeking a Senior-Level Systems Administrator/DBA to join their fast-paced IT team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator/DBA:
- Provide advanced support for production related issues at the application, database, and middleware layers
- Provide support for developers
- Participate in system design
Qualifications of the Systems Administrator/DBA:
- 3 -5 years of Linux experience: Red Hat, Oracle Enterprise Linux, CentOS, SUSE, etc.
- Excellent system monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting, and patching skills
- 3-5 years of Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSQL, or similar database administration
- Batch processing and scripting experience
- Performance tuning and data modeling
The following skills are a plus:
- Familiarity and experience with Oracle databases
- Oracle Database 12c/11g indexing, compression, partitioning, etc.