Team Support Specialist
This is a diverse administrative position that supports a busy office and a team of recruiters within the Leddy Group organization.
If you are interested in joining our high energy office and supporting the goal of providing great customer service to help individuals find the perfect job match, then we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities for the Team Support Specialist role include:
- Serve as the first point of contact to our valuable candidates, employees, and clients for inbound calls and walk-ins
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external contacts
- Manage the integrity of all data and paperwork through the timely entry into our database and reporting systems
- Use creative problem solving to address time-sensitive service requests including payroll matters, testing results, audits
Ideal Candidates for the Team Support Specialist role possess:
- 3+ years of prior experience in sales/marketing support, customer support, or administrative roles
- Experience in a goal-oriented service environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort level in interacting with all levels of an organization
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced level experience with a CRM program and the MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Creative writing skills for advertising and resume writing