Leddy Group is seeking a Teller in Lebanon, NH.
Are you looking to advance your career in a fun, supportive environment? Interested in furthering your customer service and relationship building skills while strengthening your financial knowledge?
This role is a great step for anyone interested in a banking career and looking to grow their knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Teller will include:
- Create a positive member experience each and every time through confidence and enthusiasm- you are the face of Northeast Credit Union.
- Assist members in completing account transactions quickly and efficiently.
- Get to know our members- ask questions so you can promote our products/services and satisfy members’ financial needs.
- Resolve member concerns, but know when to escalate the issue.
Requirements of the Teller:
- Six months of customer service experience.
- Experience with cash handling.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to ask effective questions and provide solutions to member issues.
- Solid math skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work branch hours.
- A high school education or GED.