Well-known and established heater/boiler company in the Rochester/Dover area is looking to add a test technician to their team! This is an opportunity to work cohesively with a team of engineers to better the product.
Responsibilities of the Test Technician:
- Install and test furnaces and/or heaters – experience with these is desired
- Continuously testing and providing data to engineering for product improvement
- Experience with using multimeters and oscilloscopes would be ideal
Requirements of the Test Technician:
- Experience with HVAC, boilers, heating, oil and gas is a huge plus – even schooling in these areas
- Experience with wide variety of hand-tools
This is a first shift, Monday through Friday opportunity. Compensation is dependent on experience.