Leddy Group is recruiting for a Tool/Mold Maker in Merrimack, NH!
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity to be a part of a talented and motivated team of professionals!
Responsibilities of Tool/Mold Maker:
- Constructs, repairs and performs finishing operation on a wide variety of highly intricate tools, fixtures, dies and gauges.
- Set up and operate Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines for high-volume parts production
- Work with basic computer functions relating to the design and programming areas of mold making
- Work from concept drawing as well as fully detailed designs
- Make suggestions on Mold Designs to improve production capabilities and ensure delivery time is met
- Troubleshoot molding problems as required
- Work with CNC personnel and become familiar with the operation of CNC equipment
- Experience with CAM Programming, CNC 3 Axis Mill; EDM RAM/Sinker, EDM Wire, Grinding, Fitting, Building and troubleshooting plastic injection molds
- Excellent mechanical ability
- Familiarity with CAD programs
Qualifications of Tool/Mold Maker:
- We require 3-5 years of Mold-Making experience
- Plastic Injection Molding background a plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
LGBIND123Branch Office: Bedford, NH