An exciting client in food production in Rutland, VT is seeking a Warehouse Shipper/Receiver to add to their team! Are you a hard worker looking to get your foot in the door with a great company and work your way up? Then this position may be your next great career move!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver:
- Accept incoming shipments.
- Verify incoming materials are correct and move them to the appropriate areas.
- Communicate discrepancies and late shipments to the appropriate personnel.
- Ship products to customers.
- Keep record of all incoming and outgoing items.
- Assist with Inventory Control
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening and effective speaking
- Basic math, computer and data entry skills
- Some shipping experience is preferred
- Experience working with inventory is preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment
This is a long term, full time opportunity for the right fit. The hours are 11a.m.-7pm, Monday through Friday with overtime and Saturdays once a month. Client offers a full benefits package once hired on.