Industry leading company in precision motor control located in Somersworth, NH is looking for a Winding Technician.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Learn visual, mechanical and electrical inspection techniques per QC/QA requirements.
- Learn & implement process documentation consistent with production responsibilities.
- Maintain time records, logs, lot travelers and production records consistent with QC/QA requirements.
- Proper operation of machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing process
Requirements of the Winding Technician:
- Must have good manual dexterity for dealing with fine wire
- Microscope experience
- Mechanical and electrical inspection techniques
- 1 year in a manufacturing environment – past experience with detailed work
This is a first shift position, Monday through Thursday 7am-5pm. The compensation for the winding technician starts at $14/hour.