We are looking for our next Work & Community Support Specialist in Manchester, NH! Here at Work Opportunities Unlimited, we believe all people can work and strive to provide new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day. Although Work Opportunities Unlimited focuses on employment, the ultimate goal is for the client to become as independent as possible, at work and in life.
As part of every person’s week, they engage in work, recreation, and other personal necessities that ideally allows them to live a preferred lifestyle in their preferred community. It is our objective to provide employment services, but also provide services that enhance their career opportunities and ultimately independence.
In our Work & Community Support Specialist position, you’ll focus on bringing this mission to life. You’ll be working with youth and adults focusing on community-based support services such as:
- Customized service planning
- Preparation for volunteer employment
- Accessing volunteer employment
- Retain volunteer employment
- Participation in work assessments and other career exploration activities
- Accessing gym memberships
- Enrolling and support in further education
- Participation in community activities
- Budgeting and banking
- Accessing community services such as the library, public transportation, and the post office.
Why choose WOU?
- Serve your community while getting paid & having fun!
- Flexible, day-time schedule with F/T and P/T opportunities available.
- Competitive paid time off accrual.
- Nine paid holidays.
- Excellent health, dental & vision benefits, tuition assistance (F/T only) & 401(k) enrollment.
- Learning and development opportunities prioritized – tailored training.
- Culture of peer support and team-working.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
- Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities or desire to work with a human services organization.
- Own a laptop & cell-phone.
- A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, driver’s license and proof of being listed as a covered driver under an auto insurance policy.
- Candidates must have a clean criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with WOU
- A state/federal criminal background & motor vehicle check will be required for candidates seeking employment.
Next Steps? Visit our website to apply for our Work & Community Support Specialist position at www.workopportunities.netto learn more and apply TODAY! You may also submit your best resume Careers@workopportunities.net.Branch Office: Bedford, NH